At M J College Pharmacy, a wide range of academic facilities are provided to the students to assist them at every stage of their course. These include high-tech, well-equipped laboratories in the Departments of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy, which serve as a strong framework for our graduates to help them develop capabilities to become world-class pharmacists and scientists. Academically as well as socially productive in-house projects and research work are taken-up in these laboratories.
The classroom and laboratory infrastructure is backed with well-furnished seminar halls and conference rooms where presentations on scientific and other topics are organized by faculty members and students.
- Pharmacology Lab
- Anatomy and Physiology Lab
- Pharmaceutical Technology Lab
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology Lab
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Pharmacognosy Lab
- Hospital and Community Practice Lab
- Machine Room